Friday, May 11, 2007

Is That A Hole?

What a great day it is already! No, I still have my headache. But for right now, it is a small headache. I'm sure as all the kids get home, it will worsen. But for now, I am happy for a bit of relief.

Also, I enjoyed a very LONG HOT Shower just about 1/2 hour ago. Oh, it was heavenly! I soooooo needed a shower. Which means, the heater man showed up at my house right on time. He was here at 8am. No waiting around all day for someone to perhaps appear. He was here. And I have never been so happy to see someone come into my house, make a mess and leave it for me to clean up. I did not care. He gave me a wonderful gift. HOT WATER!

So for the rest of the day.....the weather here is crappy. Rainy and the wind is blowing strong. I hope to play some games with the kids this afternoon. They deserve it. They have put up with me all week and Helped with the babies. We are also having Family Movie Night tonight. We do that every Friday night. THEY LOVE IT! They chose Just Like Heaven. They think it is funny.

And you know what? We have a sauna here. We have never used it. I kind of feel like using it. We will see what happens. Will I even know how to operate it?

Ended up also getting 3 loads of dishes washed in the dishwasher and 3 loads of laundry washed, dried and hung up. Very Successful, I must admit!

Here are a few pics of the kids I took today.

The first one is Ian. He was getting into the vacuum and was just so cute. Of course, everytime I tried to take his picture, he looked away.



This one is a picture of Spencer's socks. These are not his worst ones either. He refuses to throw them away. He loves these kind of socks. And if they don't have HANES on the bottom, well, he won't even acknowledge that they exist. Anyone up to sending him some new ones? I do throw them away when I can. But he more often than not finds them in the trash and pulls them back out. I don't know what his obsession is with these socks.


This is a picture I was trying to get with all the kids together. Did not work very well. And the two smaller kids were tired of trying for that "perfect picture".

No comments:

March 2007