Monday, May 7, 2007

National Scrapbook Day

Here are my scrapbooking layouts I did this past weekend for National Scrapbook Day. But, make sure you read about my weekend as I just posted right under this one.

This first layout was a sketch challenge. They gave us something that is like an outline of a layout and then we take that sketch and make our own masterpiece. I used the birth announcement that my sister, Coleen, made for me when I had Ian. I love the birth annoucement and wanted it to have it's own page.


These here are what is called Altered Coasters. I got some coasters (like you can get at resturants) and fixed them up with ink and paper. Love how it turned out!


This is for a Scraplift Challenge. They gave us names of some terrific scrapbookers and asked us to look at their pages they have made. Once we found one we liked, we were to make a page with their design. I chose Angela Daniels. I love how this turned out.

This one is from a Manufacture Challenge. They gave us a list of several different manufacturs and we were to pick 2 of them off the list. I choose Chatterbox and Junkitz. And this layout is of Shantal the day before we left Wisconsin. It is her best friend Regan.

And this one is a Color Challenge. Like I mentioned before, I participated in an online scrapbook day. I was to use Scrap Freaks logo Colors. They are black, pink, green and orange. I love how it turned out and would never of thought to put those colors together. This is Hannah on her last day in Kindergarten in Utah....Just a day before we left America. The pink box at the bottom opens up where there is writing inside about Hannah and her class.



And for the record, I did not win any other prizes. Just the one I previously knew about. And if anyone loves to scrapbook, here is the website to Scrap Freak. http://www.scrapfreak.com









No comments:

March 2007