Friday, April 11, 2008

President Uchtdorf Video

Living in Germany and belonging to Mormon faith (Latter-day Saints) has some advantages and some challenges. One great advantage right now is being able to hear President Uchtdorf preach in German. This weekend, for instance, his talk at the priesthood session was transmitted in German, pre-recorded by President Uchtdorf. I mentioned in a previous post how much I enjoyed hearing him preach in German, and have since found a site that contains links to German information about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Kirche Jesus Christi der Heiligen der letzten Tage).

The site includes a link to President Uchtdorf's sermon at the German wide Conference. The entire conference is also available on the German LDS site.


1 comment:

Misty said...

I dont necessarily have a comment on this, I just wanted to make contact with you and didnt really know any other way than to leave a message here hoping to hear from you. We are from Missouri and wanting to relocate to Germany to live near friends and I was wanting to ask you some questions if thats ok. You can email me at mistybuffum@yahoo.com if you would. Or, let me know where I can email you or chat. I do have a messanger account also.
Thanks,
Misty

March 2007