Monday, April 28, 2008

It's About Time!

Ian is 20 Months old. And Ian has only had 7 teeth. He has 4 up top and 3 on the bottom. It has been this way for a very long time. He was a late teether, even for my kids.

But this morning, I noticed that all that changed. FINALLY, his 4th bottom tooth has popped through. I can see and feel the little white bump. It is so cute. And then, I noticed one of his back top teeth also popped through. Still just very tiny, but it has made it was through the gums.

I can see on the bottom, he has two more in the back that are gonna pop any day. You watch, by his 2nd birthday, he will have a mouth full of teeth. I just have the feeling that they are all going to come in at the same time.

I can't wait!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Hopefully he isn't a biter. =0)

Maria said...

16 months... two more to go before the 2 year molars start... I'm going to die!

Glad Ian is finally popping the teeth. It's a much better way to roll... and eat! :)

Germania said...

If they all come in at once, you may have a cranky little guy on your hands! I hope it goes smoothly!

March 2007