Friday, May 30, 2008

THE blog BREAK UP

Hi and bye! Probably not forever as I'm sure Tamara will invite me back to her blog as a guest from time to time. Before I go I wanted to post my take on the blog break up that Tamara and I have decided to undergo. We've talked about this a few times over the past few months, but I was a bit reluctant. Tamara tells one side of the story about our lives here in Germany - the interesting side, and I tell, well, another side of the story - the more the kooky side.

Like, did you know that there is a rock growing out of a tree in Wyoming. It's just west of Cheyenne in between the west and east bound lanes of Hwy 80. That's a great stretch of highway, by the way. Did you also know that I had our family stop to water the tree on our way from Colorado to Utah just as the train engineers did back when the rail line ran along beside the tree. The track was built around the rock just so the tree would continue growing.

And, isn't your life richer for knowing this? Well, there are tons of facts and tidbits about our lives here in Germany that I'll be vigilantly tracking over at P.S. from Germany, so tune in.

By the way, wasn't Emma cute on her first day of Kindergarten. Tamara did such a nice job getting her ready and excited about that day. Ian was also excited about the change.

No comments:

March 2007