Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by my friend Tracy. So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. Here goes!

1. I eat almost a bag of pretzels every day. (I know I was giving them up. It is harder than I thought it would be!)

2. When losing weight a few years ago, the first place I notice a difference was in my fingers. I went from a size 10 to a size 8.

3. You know the nails on a chalkboard effect? That doesn't bother me at all. But show me anything silk, and you will get the nails on a chalkboard re-action from me. And heaven for bid I must TOUCH that silk. :goosebumps:

4. My favorite vacations are on the ocean. I love cruises and hope to take one here in Europe in the near future.

5. As a family, the thing I really enjoy is camping. Just hanging out together without a telephone or work for interuptions is FABULOUS!

6. When we have friends over to visit for dinner or playing games, I have been known to hand them their coats and tell them it is time for them to leave now. It was nice for you to come over, but it is now time for you to go....Bye, Bye! :D

7. I am terribly afraid of Bees. Not just a little, but A LOT! You will see me screaming and running around if one gets near me.

I am tagging Shawna, Kate, Andrea, Coleen, Melissa, Kathy R and Anne.

3 comments:

monica.coffman said...

Love you random facts!

Conibaer said...

I love your blog! And those facts about you were cool! I couldn´t believe you don´t like silk...
Hugs,
Coni

Coleen said...

Make sure you jump on Skype while I'm at work tomorrow. Mom wants to find out when a good time is to call you on Saturday :-)

March 2007