Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Scrapbooking----Circle Journals

So, I have gotten some scrapbooking done this past week while Gardner was home. I am participating in something called a Circle Journal with some friends. How it works is we each create a layout for each others albums. We choose our own themes and then everyone makes a layout for it and then we exchange them. When I get them all back, I have a completed album where all my friends made pages for it. Well, I actually have to add my pictures, but that is it. It works great because then I have all different styles in an album. As you can see by some of my pages, I can make the same page for a lot of them and it is OK because they are going in different albums. So here they all are:


These are Kim's Tropical Vacations Pages:


And these are Dawn's Tropical Vacation pages:


These are Kathy R's Pages for her Mom Album. It has three tags on the second page where she can add additional photos or add journaling.



This is for Melissa and Her Dog Album:


Dannelle's Baby Shower Album. The second page has a pocket where she can put cards. The first page has a pull out tab where she can add journaling.

Kathy H is getting a Disney Autograph Album for when her family goes to Disney World. There are four tags where the characters are able to sign their names.


3 comments:

Coleen said...

Cute pages! I know I say it over and over, but I need to work on my scrapbook. I need to get things organized, first!!

The Petrini Post said...

You are very talented at scrapbooking. i sure miss doing it but I feel like I have no time and no place to do it anymore. Will you scrapbook my albums for me? J/K

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

Hello! What an awesome blog! I love your creations!

I want to share a FREE digital scrapbooking kit of mine with you! It's called European Traveler!
http://megadoodleinspired.blogspot.com

March 2007