Friday, February 22, 2008

Foriegn Language Studies

Spencer and I were studying a new foreign language last night - football. I think I recall this being called soccer back in the U.S. The form of the study was Bayern München vs. Aberdeen in a UEFA Cup round of 32 playoff match.

I still don't know the difference between UEFA Cup and UEFA Champions League, so we have a way to go on our new foreign language.

I do know that Bayern won 5-1 and we got to see 3 of the goals together. So that was fun.

Spencer started playing soccer last week here in our local sport club. He does really well. What he lacks in skill with the ball he makes up for in excitement and determination. The coach say the ball skills come with time and not to worry.

Spencer's first soccer game is tomorrow. We are very excited. And if I know Tamara we'll have some pictures to share. Tamara is doing much better and thanks to my mom (great to have grandma around the kiddos), I have been able to go back to work and we've been able to get life back to a relatively normal level. And we get to go to Spencer's game without Ian tomorrow. That will be a nice break.

No comments:

March 2007