Sunday, February 24, 2008

English as a Second Language

Check out this sweet rap, which would naturally motivate any young parson here in Germany to learn English as a Second Language (ESL). We found this on an undershirt for Spencer.

I am the king of rock
let us dance and have party time
really music brings me a lot of fun
the real feeling of music
boy s garage band 34

It's better than junk mail. Naturally this is the same type of thing we do in the U.S. with Italian or Japanese. But it does result in some really funny phrases. I would just love to be in the marketing meeting where the phrases were coined.

3 comments:

C N Heidelberg said...

Sweeet...you should send it in to Engrish.com!

Jul said...

I love it!

Gardner said...

Thanks for the positive response.

To be honest; I was in the store wavering on whether to buy the undershirt and underwear because it was full price and most of the underwear we had were on really good discounts.

Then I saw that rap on the front. Sold!

March 2007