Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Day In Cologne

We spent the day in Cologne today. Not only does Cologne have one of the most amazing Cathedrals around, it also has a chocolate museum. We took a train from where we live out there. Then once in Cologne, we took a bus, then walked. And some of the family took a tour train back to the Cathedral. Gardner and I walked back with Ian. I need to mention the weather today was the worst we have had since Gardner's parents have arrived. It was rainy and cold. And oh my, the wind in Cologne was strong. We finally put the umbrellas away and just got wet.

Here are some pictures I took of our day today.


























3 comments:

Lynda said...

Personally I think that chocolate factory is the meanest place on the planet.. all 'look but don't taste'.. not sure what I was expecting...Love Koln.. such a cool city -- shocked to see the kids so rugged up - we left Aug 18 in Tshirts!

Nashe^ said...

Gosh. The kids. Too cute.

turtle said...

cute kids. informative blog thanks.

March 2007